Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thoughts for Thursday


Beauty & Loveliness

Miep Gies who sheltered Anne Frank and her family turned 100. neo-neocon has the story & links.

Recipes

Blueberry Buckle

Fried Tortellini

Art & Crafting

Gorgeous Necklace courtesy of Jewelry and Beading

Journal Pages with Inchies Ingrid Dijkers

The Shabby Nest--I can't pick just one post.

Homeschool & Parenting

Handwriting...Barbara at Mommy Life talks about it and I offered an opinion a while back.

Words being dropped from dictionaries? Faith & Country I'm not surprised, I had a public school girl tell me, "Bible Schmible. Who reads that?"

If I had it to do over I would have delayed vaccination. I am so grateful that my children didn't suffer because of my lack of knowledge. Catholic Fire offers some good links.

Ten New Species of Amphibian Discovered, Paul Ibrahim,Blog

52 Zoos in 52 Weeks!!!! I want to do this! H/t Jennifer's Favorite Links

Politics & Religion

Unborn Child Saved by 12-Year-Old's Popular Pro-Life Presentation LifeSiteNews

Obama orders 17,000 troops to Afghanistan - where are the peaceniks now?
Once a week I recommend some links. Everyday Barbara at Mommy Life offers great links on parenting and current events that are helpful to parents. Visit her!

Seven States Have Launched Efforts for Personhood Rights for Pre-born - More Expected
LifeSiteNews

It was okay to compare Bush to a chimp, but not the big O. Paul Ibrahim, Blog

No comments: