Thursday, January 22, 2009

Mor-book-ly Obese

I tried really hard not to join another challenge, but with categories like: The Chubby Chunkster, Do These Books Make My Butt Look Fat?, Mor-book-ly Obese and Too Big To Ignore Anymore, I couldn't resist.

Think Pink Dana Feelin' Chunky is hostessing theChunkster Challenge 2009.

I wanted to go for the Do These Books Make My Butt Look Fat? ("this option is for the slightly heavier reader who wants to commit to 3-5 Chunksters over the next ten months") just because it was so funny to say, but I'm going to shoot for the Mor-book-ly Obese (This is for the truly out of control chunkster. For this level of challenge you must commit to 6 or more chunksters OR three tomes of 750 pages or more. You know you want to.....go on and give in to your cravings) because I want to get these books finished this year!!

The White Road by Cynthia Harrod-Eagles (The Morland Dynasty)

The Burning Roses by Cynthia Harrod-Eagles (The Morland Dynasty)

"...And Ladies of the Club"
by Helen Hooven Santemeyer (also on the Winter Reading Challenge 2009)

Voyager
by Diana Gabaldon (also on the Winter Reading Challenge 2009)

A Suitable Boy by Vikram Seth

The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova

The challenge runs February 1st to November 15th, 2009. Rules and details are easy to live with. I'm in!

No comments: