Monday, January 26, 2009

Pumpkin Cake

Cake:
1 Duncan Hines Spice cake mix
1 1/4 cup pumkin pie mix (the kind that is already seasoned)
3 large eggs
1/3 cup oil

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix cake mix, eggs, pumpkin and oil. Pour into a lightly greased 9x13 pan or baking dish. Bake for 30-40 minutes.

Frosting:
1 container Duncan Hines Butter Cream Frosting
1 pkg cream cheese (softened)
1/4 cup powdered sugar
2 teaspoons butter
cinnamon to taste

Mix frosting and cream cheese, add sugar and butter. Mix in cinnamon to taste. Frost cooled cake.

2 comments:

Winging It said...

I LOVE this! We love anything pumpkin so I will have to try this!

I have a good pumpkin cookie recipe I can pass on to you sometime if you like!

Thanks!
m

Kim said...

This looks super yummy and oh-so easy! Thanks for sharing. I think I may try it during the weekend.
*smiles*
Kim